Defensive Revolver: Created to fill a void that exists in today’s handgun training — to teach shooters the skills and techniques needed to effectively utilize the revolver as a defensive firearm.
Participants will learn:
- Safe drawing and holstering of the firearm
- Shooting fundamentals specific to the revolver
- Reloads from a SpeedLoader and SpeedStrip
- Proper double-action trigger pull
- Effective engagement of targets using aimed, flash sighting, and point shooting techniques
- Advantages and disadvantages of the revolver
Cost: $150 per student ($120 for DF&GC members). A $30 non-refundable deposit is required to register.
(2021 Class Dates TBA) Check back soon.
For full class description, equipment requirements, and to register contact email@example.com.